Re: Repeats

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Repeats
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 10:29:14 -0800

Well, we can't help a user who doesn't search the table of contents
or index for "tremolo".

It just occurred to me that we could probably remove "repeat syntax"
entirely with no ill effects:
1.4.1 Repeating phrases
1.4.1.1 Normal (volta) repeats
1.4.1.2 Written out repeats
%% note that volta and unfold are the only ones that \alternative
%% can be used for
1.4.1.3 Manual repeat commands

1.4.2 Repeating notes
1.4.2.1 Tremolo
1.4.2.2 Measure

Given the wide variety in applications, I don't see the value
of trying to have a general syntax subsubsection.

Cheers,
- Graham