strange warning

From: hhpmusic
Subject: strange warning
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 09:07:44 +0800 (CST)

Hi,
  This is the opening of my first grand sonata describing the life of the great boatmen in Three Gorges of Yangtze River.  After Processing the file, the log file has a strange warning sometimes I meet only in orchestral output:
warning: Can't fit systems on page -- ignoring between-system-padding
   Could someone tell me what's wrong with my file?

Haipeng

已 经 超 过 100 万 台 电 脑 安 装 了 网 易 有 道 免 费 英 汉 词 典 , 点 击 此 处 可 以 快 速 下 载