Re: Text script below spanner?

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Text script below spanner?
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 14:32:06 -0800

On Wed, 27 Feb 2008 23:26:19 +0100
Mats Bengtsson <address@hidden> wrote:

> Rune Zedeler wrote:
>
> > Rune Zedeler skrev:
> >
> >> Perhaps we should think about a better name for that section.
> >

> > Or at least, add a "see also 5.5.5 Vertical collision avoidance"
> > from 1.8.1.2 Text scripts.
> > I think that would do it, actually.
>
> Then, you should add the corresponding links from all other
> objects that appear outside staffs, such as dynamics, piano pedals,
> bar numbers, rehersal marks, to mention a few.

Agreed.

Rune, have you read the new LM 4 in detail?  If you haven't, please
do so now.  I know that you're an experienced user and it sucks to
be told to read the newbie stuff, but this would *really* help our
documentation.

After you've read LM 4 in detail, let us know if LM 4 covers this
item.  If not, please suggest where this info (or a link) should
be added.
(Trevor: this is a general enough concern)

Cheers,
- Graham