Re: publish separate drum exercises in one pdf file

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: publish separate drum exercises in one pdf file
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 23:52:02 +0100

ismaehkloa wrote:

I am transcribing my daughter's hand written drum exercises into lilypond.
I'd love to be able to have each week's exercises on one pdf page.
I am working in windows and have problems running lilypond-book (I think).
It shouldn't be any problem. However, you can also do these
things purely in LilyPond.

I can do nice individual pdfs and pngs, just not merge them onto one pdf.
Why merge PDF files? I hope you know that you can have any
number of \score blocks in the same .ly file and that they will
be merged together into a single PDF file. An even simpler
alternative is to typeset them all in the same \score, and just
add \break between each new exercise to get start it on a new
line.
If you search the mailing list archives, you should also be able
to find tricks to get automatic numbering of the different
exercises, for example.

   /Mats