Re: Midi problem

From: David Fedoruk
Subject: Re: Midi problem
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 20:32:07 -0800

MIDI doesn't indicate exactly what the instruments will sound like.
The exact sounds depend on the General MIDI instruments the person
playing the file back has available on their computer.

The way the playback sounds to you will not be the way it sounds when
it is played back on other computers. MIDI is not very exact in that
respect.

Cheers
David