Re: comments

From: Simon Bailey
Subject: Re: comments
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 11:07:41 +0100

hi james,

On Feb 28, 2008, at 10:58 AM, James E. Bailey wrote:
Maybe I'm still sleepy (it's early), but I'm not finding the section on comments in the new documentation. Specifically, something that deals with
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.10/Documentation/user/lilypond/Working-on-text-files#Working-on-text-files
but in the documentation for 2.11. I realise is hasn't changed, but since I only ever download the current docs, it's just slightly more of a hassle to have to go to the website for it. (I just did a search for the word "comment" both in the pdf I downloaded and the "all in one big page" version of the 2.11 documentation).

http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.11/Documentation/user/lilypond-learning/Working-on-text-files#index-line-comment-60

it's there. (google was my friend)

regards,
sb