Re: slurs

From: Bertalan Fodor
Subject: Re: slurs
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 23:10:29 +0100

There is also Stewart Holmes' Bezier Tool for visually creating slurs like this. It will be in the next release of LilyPondTool. Unfortunately I don't have a copy from this tool and the original has disappeared from Stewart's site. I CC Stewart if he can put it on again. I hope his email is still valid.

Bert

Kieren MacMillan írta:
Hi James,

I'm wondering how difficult it will be to have a slur change direction.

See
    <http://lsr.dsi.unimi.it/LSR/Item?id=134>

HTH,
Kieren.