Re: lilypond and mac under leopard -- the simple solution!

From: Ivo Bouwmans
Subject: Re: lilypond and mac under leopard -- the simple solution!
Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 15:45:48 +0100

Hallo all,

Claude Hervieu wrote:
I have just bought a mac with OS leopard.
I have download Lilypond for this machine.
Lilypond does not run...

There is a very simple solution, which can be found on:
   http://ivo.bouwmans.name/lilypondleopard/

By the way: Simon Bailey answered:
> this has been covered numerous times in the mailinglists.

...to which Hans Ã…berg replied:
> Probably because there are no instructions at the downloads page :-).

I asked for a link on the Lilypond download page, just to avoid problems like Claude is experiencing, and I don't know why no link has been made yet... Does the development team have any objections to my LilypondScript? Please let me know!
--
Vriendelijke groeten,  =  Best wishes,  =  Afablajn salutojn,

Ivo

www.ivo.bouwmans.name