decrease distance between beams in tremolo?

From: Peter Van Kranenburg
Subject: decrease distance between beams in tremolo?
Date: Sat, 01 Mar 2008 01:19:21 +0100

hello list,

Is it possible to decrease the distance between the beams of a tremolo?

I'm asking because I'm typsetting 17th century organ music which has an ornament of two slashed through the stem all the time. If I decrease the thickness of a tremolo, it looks almost right, except for the distance between the slashes. They should be a bit closer together.

regards,
Peter van Kranenburg