Re: multimeasure rest on single line DrumStaff

From: Orm Finnendahl
Subject: Re: multimeasure rest on single line DrumStaff
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2008 23:06:33 +0100

Hi Risto,

thanks, but that doesn't seem to work here. The rest symbol still is
above the staff. I use this:

\version "2.11.7"

\score {
  \new DrumStaff \with{
    \override StaffSymbol #'line-count = #1
  }
  {
    \override RhythmicStaff.MultiMeasureRest #'extra-offset = #'(0.0 . -1.0)
    { \time 9/8  R4.*3 }

Does that have anything to do with the version I'm using,or am I doing
it wrong?

--
Orm