Re: Staff spacing and collisions

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Staff spacing and collisions
Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2008 22:55:46 +0100

Oscar van Eijk wrote:

Mats,

Thanks for your reply, but it's fixed already :)
The output was based on an old template I grabbed from the 2.6
documentation. I updated it with the latest piano from the snippets doc;
the URL now shows the correct output.
The slur of bars 6-7 still takes up a lot of space, but I think I'll be
able to fix that.
Yes it's really ugly. One solution seems to be to add a setting
like
\once \override Slur #'positions = #'(5 . 5)
See also the bug report "Weird output" that I just
sent to the bug-lilypond mailing list.

   /Mats

Thnx,
Oscar