RE: Spacing around bar lines in 2.11.38 - links to example (fixed)

From: Steve Dunlop
Subject: RE: Spacing around bar lines in 2.11.38 - links to example (fixed)
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2008 22:08:24 -0700

Sorry about the bad PDF.  I had FTP'd it in text mode.

I have fixed the original PDF:
http://www.nerstrand.net/8lpf.pdf

And put all the files together into one .ly file for ease of viewing:
http://www.nerstrand.net/barexample.ly

And for good measure posted the PDF from the barexample.ly file:
http://www.nerstrand.net/barexample.pdf

And fixed the broken link:
http://www.nerstrand.net/bwv558.ly

Sorry for the mixup, and thanks for looking.

Steve