Re: tuplet-type groups and bar check

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: Re: tuplet-type groups and bar check
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2008 12:27:18 +0100

2008/3/6, David Fedoruk <address@hidden>:
> Hello:
>
>  It seems when ever I use a grouping like this:
>
>  \time 2/4     \acciaccatura d8 <d d'>4 \times 4/5 { d'16[ b af f d] }  |
>
>  The bar check sees that as 9/20 ....

Perhaps you're refering to LilyPondTool's automatic barcheck
indications... We are aware that these indications are still somehow
limited, which is why Bertalan is trying to recode the complete thing,
using LilyPond's *real* parser (curently, it's somehow faking
LilyPond's behavior, so please don't be too picky about what it tells
you :)

Cheers,
Valentin