Re: Clef, key and tempo only at beginning of first system?

From: discussions-sur-forums
Subject: Re: Clef, key and tempo only at beginning of first system?
Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2008 11:02:12 +0100

Mats Bengtsson a écrit :

sdfgsdhdshd wrote:
Mats Bengtsson-4 wrote:

sdfgsdhdshd wrote:

There is now a problem with the lyric line:
My music is SATB+lyric (Win XP+2.11.41). The first word of the second
system
and the next systems collides with the system vertical bar, if the word
is
more than 2 or 3 letters.

See the main section called "Vocal music"

I read the entire section, but it didn't help.

The page I referred had in mind is
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.11/Documentation/user/lilypond/Vocal-music#Vocal-music
Fine, thank you, that's it.
The first words sometimes touches the system bar line, but never cross it. It should be correct in the future, but i will be satisfied with that for now.