docs

From: James E. Bailey
Subject: docs
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2008 08:05:30 +0100

I won't pretend to know who handles the documentation at the moment, or even assume that something like this can be quickly resolved, but in the snippets pdf and the lilypond-learning pdf, the jazz combo templates are without the source lilypond files. It's not a big deal, I just went to website, but maybe one day, someone will not have access to the website, and would need those.