Different distance line - chordnames within one score

From: Dominic Neumann
Subject: Different distance line - chordnames within one score
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2008 21:58:21 +0100

Hi,

I´ve determined a strange problem. In some of my scores the distance
between note line and chord names differs from line to line. I´ve got
a song with >3 lines. In line 2 the chord names are around 1mm farther
away from the line.

I will try to build a minimal example, because the songs I usually
publish are not allowed to be sent here.

Is this a known problem? I don´t know where I should start searching ...

Dominic