Re: Spanner trouble

From: David Bobroff
Subject: Re: Spanner trouble
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 06:20:29 +0000

Neil Puttock wrote:
Hi David,

Are you using LilyPondTool's JPedal plugin for viewing your output files?

I had the same problem a while back with ottava spanners, and was on
the verge of posting a bug report until I opened the offending file in
Foxit. It seems JPedal has a rendering bug which messes up dashed or
dotted spanners.

Regards,
Neil

Wow, yeah, that was it! As soon as I read your mail I remembered that I had a similar problem with some glyph (umlaut-o, maybe) and Unicode with JPedal. That also would render correctly in another viewer.

Thanks!

-David