font selection problem

From: hhpmusic
Subject: font selection problem
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 10:54:43 +0800 (CST)

Hi,
  I attempted  to use CHinese words in my music, but my computer only has ttc files for Chinese fonts. I downloaded simsun.ttf yesterday, but after pasted it to c:\windows\fonts folder, Lilypond still considered the ttc one when I override font-name to simsun. The ttc one is undeletable, and I daren't to use unlocker assistant to force it to be deleted. Then I rename the simsun.ttf to simsun2.ttf, then select it using Lilypond, it didn't recognize it and use the Ms-gothic.ttc. I then renamed it back and change font-name to simsun.ttf, but Lilypond still use gothic.ttc. How can I do?

Haipeng

领海5月即将开盘!100-140㎡阔水舒宅,海湾印象