RE: use the \tweak command (was Re: Coloring ornaments)

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: RE: use the \tweak command (was Re: Coloring ornaments)
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 10:35:12 -0000

Hi David

You almost have it right, but to color articulations you need to place a "-"
before the tweak, as it the \tweak were an articulation itself, like this:

\relative c'' {
  c8
  % B with red mordent
  b -\tweak #'color #red \mordent

I don't think this was documented in the old manuals, but it is in the GDP
Learning Manual.  See towards the end of Section 4.1.4 Tweaking methods, which
covers the use of \tweak in detail.

Trevor D

007-03/msg00275.html>

His problem was that he called the object Voice.Accidental. This is
incorrect, it should be AccidentalCautionary. Thats why i think I'm
naming the object incorrectly.

Cheers again

∂œ

--
David Fedoruk
B.Mus. UBC,1986

http://recordjackethistorian.wordpress.com
"Music is enough for one's life time, but one life time is not enough
for music" Sergei Rachmaninov