Re: The LilyPond Report: a new weekly opinion column about Lily's world

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: Re: The LilyPond Report: a new weekly opinion column about Lily's world
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 12:42:28 +0100

2008/3/10, Reinhold Kainhofer <address@hidden>:

> Wow, awesome! Thanks for that great promo source.

You're welcome :)

>  (I just wish the lilypond.org start page would look a polished/graphically
>  designed as that one!)

As a matter of fact, I once wrote a cascading stylesheet for the
LilyPond Documentation; it's merely a draft, but you can see a demo of
it on
http://valentin.villenave.info/lilypond/doc/
and
http://valentin.villenave.info/lilypond/doc/Special-noteheads.html

It was a couple months ago, and has been postponed "sine die" like
several other things, but this is the kind of "cute little things" I'm
into :)

Cheers,
Valentin