coloring dots (and ledger lines)

From: Orm Finnendahl
Subject: coloring dots (and ledger lines)
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 15:40:57 +0100

Hi,

 I'd like to color some notes in a piece but the dots aren't colored
as well (see example below). I found an option called dot-color but
can't get it to work. In addition I think it might be better to color
the ledger lines as well, but don't know how to accomplish that
either..

Can somebody give a short example or point me to the docs?

--
Orm

\version "2.11.7"

\paper {
  ragged-right = ##t
}

\relative c' {
  \time 3/1
  \override NoteHead #'color = #(x11-color 'red)
  \override Stem #'color = #(x11-color 'red)
  c2. d4 e f g1
  \override NoteHead #'color = #(x11-color 'black)
  \override Stem #'color = #(x11-color 'black)
  f2 g1