Re: coloring dots (and ledger lines)

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: coloring dots (and ledger lines)
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 16:38:16 +0100

Kieren MacMillan wrote:
Hi Orm,

I'd like to color some notes in a piece but the dots aren't colored
as well (see example below). I found an option called dot-color
but can't get it to work.
As far as I can see, the dot-color is only used for fret diagrams.

  \override Dots #'color = #(x11-color 'red)

In addition I think it might be better to color the ledger lines as well,
but don't know how to accomplish that either..

LedgerLineSpanner seems not to want to change color.  =(
Perhaps since you didn't do the setting in the Staff context:
\override Staff.LedgerLineSpanner #'color = #red
or perhaps since you changed the setting after the LedgerLineSpanner object
was created, i.e. after the first note of the piece.

  /Mats