Re: The LilyPond Report: a new weekly opinion column about Lily's world

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: The LilyPond Report: a new weekly opinion column about Lily's world
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 09:44:04 -0700

Looks good!

Are you seriously interested in this?  Because there's a bunch of
other things that need fixing before we can change over to
texi2html -- and after that minimal "not worse than before", we'll
probably have a bunch of feature requests to add.

I estimate another 8 hours of work on texi2html before it's "not
worse than before", and perhaps another 10 hours of extra
features.  If you're interested, please install texi2html from cvs
on kainhofer, and we'll proceed from there.

Cheers,
- Graham