Re: The LilyPond Report: a new weekly opinion column about Lily's world

From: Nicolas Sceaux
Subject: Re: The LilyPond Report: a new weekly opinion column about Lily's world
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 22:30:59 +0100

Le 9 mars 08 à 23:35, Valentin Villenave a écrit :

Here's my last one (i don't know if I'll be able to maintain it, but
it's just fun to launch it anyway): a "short informal, weekly opinion
column about the LilyPond project; its team, its world, its community.
It is not meant to be an exhaustive documentation resource. Reader
comments are, of course, welcome."

Its sole purpose is to be pleasant to read, entertaining -- and to
make LilyPond look sexy. It's primarily intended for newbies, but I
hope that anyone in the LilyPond community can be interested in
reading it.

Added to my RSS list! It was lacking a LilyPond related one. Not
meaning to put pressure on you, you're between http://www.maitre-eolas.fr
and http://www.xkcd.com