Re: irregular glissando

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: irregular glissando
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 17:03:44 +0100

robcanning wrote:
nice work luis!
i have been wondering if lilypond was capable of such things - it seems it is! :) pity this stuff is so tricky - would be great to see some of these fairly standard notation elements made easier to achieve would be great to see more examples of scores people have made exploiting non standard notation techniques, perhaps from this we would be able to see what needs improving to facilitate the creation of the more adventurous score with lilypond.
anyone out there got some crazy scores they want to show off?
I hope you have browsed through the examples in the LSR.

  /Mats