on a single page

From: Steffen Pfundmaier
Subject: on a single page
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 11:23:07 +0100

Hello together,

since a couple of month I'm using lilypond and I like it more and more. For my lessons ( I'm teaching viola) I often need to combine various small pieces on a single page. How to do that?
Each one of this file.ly is looking like:

\version ...
\header { ...}

upperVoice = \relative c' { ...}
lowerVoice = \relative c' { ...}
\score {
    \new Staff {  \upperVoice }
    \new Staff {  \lowerVoice }
    }

Every file is working well alone. How to combine them fast without having to change to much? The next time I need another combination of this litttle pieces for another student.
Or how I have to write every file that I can combine them fast?

Thanks a lot

Steffen