Automatic accidental rule

From: Stephen Lavelle
Subject: Automatic accidental rule
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 10:58:44 +0000

I'm using the forget accidental scheme at the moment in a piece, but ideally I would prefer some scheme whereby all sharpened or flattened notes were given accidentals, but also all natural notes that followed sharpened/flattened notes of the same letter would get naturals put in automatically.

So  { c cs cs c }  would, when rendered, have a sharps on the two middle notes, and a natural on the fourth.

It's not the end of the world if I can't do it, but I figured it was worth asking about.

Cheers,

Stephen