Re: on a single page

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: on a single page
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 13:59:52 +0100

James E. Bailey wrote:
Section 3.1.3 of the manual talks about this, but really, all you need is a file with that includes all of the files you want to include in order.
\include "file01.ly"
\include "file02.ly"
Well, this is almost true. However, if you want a separate title on each piece,
see also http://lsr.dsi.unimi.it/LSR/Item?id=310

  /Mats