short-indent

From: James E. Bailey
Subject: short-indent
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 13:35:57 +0100

Hello, I'm having some difficulty with changing the short-indent setting. I've tried it in a paper block, I've tried it in a layout block, I've tried it with a 0.0\cm number, I've tried it with a #0 number, and try as I might, I cannot change the value. I wanted to do so specifically for the long instrument name, but nothing I do seems to have any effect. Is there something else that affects it?