Re: Flamenco notation, something for LSR?

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Flamenco notation, something for LSR?
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 22:12:44 +0100

Quoting Marc Hohl <address@hidden>:

On Tuesday 18 March 2008 18:38:59 Oscar van Eijk wrote:
It looks great, the arrows are much better than \rtoe/\ltoe, but there is some
small problem left. You blanked the tuplets, but it looks as lilypond
reserves the space for the tuplet number - look at bars 3 and 4.
A simple and probably sufficient workaround is the command
\tupletDown. I put it in your definition

tupletsOff = {
  \tupletDown
  \override TupletNumber #'transparent = ##t
  \override TupletBracket #'transparent = ##t
}

Well, a much better solution is described in
http://lsr.dsi.unimi.it/LSR/Item?id=337
for tuplet brackets in particular and in http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.11/Documentation/user/lilypond-learning/Visibility-and-color-of-objects#Visibility-and-color-of-objects for any object (such as a TupletNumber) in general (what I have in mind is \override TupletNumber #'stencil = ##f ).

  /Mats