Question about a photo

From: Rosendo Reyna
Subject: Question about a photo
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 19:44:24 -0500

Hi,

My name is Rosendo Reyna. I am the guitar instructor and music theory instructor at Lone Star College Kingwood in Houston, Texas. I am working on launching an online museum about the history of music printing. I was wondering if I could use a photo from your website.

My website will be a non profit organization. I am not planning to make any money out of it. I am doing this as a hobby but also to educate musicians and the public, and to keep this art alive.

http://lilypond.org/web/about/automated-engraving/engraving

This is the photo I would like to use. I will give you credit for the photos and add a link on the website I am creating.

Thank you,

Rosendo Reyna