Re: time notation

From: Andrea Valle
Subject: Re: time notation
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 16:56:13 +0100

On 24 Mar 2008, at 16:47, Graham Percival wrote:
Oh, I see.  Well, you could create an invisible time signature of
10000 / 14353, then create a note with r1*0.568292 -- I haven't
checked the math here, though.

Yeah, it gets really complicated but I could try.

I recommend keeping this discussion on the mailist, though, since other
people here know much more about this than me.

Of course, sorry, I never get used to the CC mechanism, so I thought I was replying to the list

Best

-a-

Cheers,
- Graham