Re: Accordion notation: registers, stradella

From: George_
Subject: Re: Accordion notation: registers, stradella
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 10:02:27 -0700 (PDT)

Valentin Villenave wrote:

> Hi George,
>
> Several solutions have been provided on this list over the past few
> years, but LilyPond's syntax has changed since then and it might be a
> problem.
>
> However, the LilyPond Snippet Repository (LSR) provides some useful
> tricks for accordion notation: for instance, have a look at
>
> http://lsr.dsi.unimi.it/LSR/Item?id=194
> and
> http://lsr.dsi.unimi.it/LSR/Item?id=311
>
> The last one even provides a very complete Accordion-macro for the
> jEdit text editor; if you're not already using this editor you might
> consider giving it a try, with the very useful LilyPondTool plugin:
>
> http://lilypondtool.organum.hu/

Sorry about this, but another question: For the bass registers (Which I
can't find on LSR, by the way) I wrote

accFB =
  _\markup
    \combine
       \musicglyph #"accordion.accBascant"
       \combine
           \raise #0.5 \musicglyph #"accordion.accDot"
           \raise #1.5 \musicglyph #"accordion.accDot"

But then the output goes something like this:

http://www.nabble.com/file/p16354812/2.jpg

How do I fix this/do it properly?

And I play a Titano Emperor accordion, by the way.

Thanks again