Re: Text alignment under reciting tone

From: Hugh
Subject: Re: Text alignment under reciting tone
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 17:57:33 +0000 (UTC)

Deacon Geoffrey Horton <geoff.horton <at> gmail.com> writes:

> Great! I don't have to do it. Maybe it can use some more tags;
> "reciting tone" might help, for example.
>
> Geoff

As the person who started this discussion, I want to apologize for not looking
in the LSR first. The computer on which Lilypond is installed is not the
computer in the house that is hooked up to the internet, so searching for
things involves a couple of extra steps. This I will now put into my routine.

Thanks again!