Re: Shortcut for epeated chords?

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Shortcut for epeated chords?
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 12:15:05 -0700

On Fri, 28 Mar 2008 19:50:20 +0100
Joseph Wakeling <address@hidden> wrote:

> I think you still don't understand what is being requested.

No; we understand it quite well.

Adding something like this to the basic syntax could be quite
problematic.  We already get enough complaints about changing the
syntax, so we certainly shouldn't rush to add a new construction
like this.

I suggest that you try writing a scheme function that meets your
needs; once it's done, submit it to LSR and share it with other
people.  In a few months or years, if it's a widely, we may add it
to the official lilypond packages.

Cheers,
- Graham