Re: clip-regions -sorry to bump

From: Damian leGassick
Subject: Re: clip-regions -sorry to bump
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2008 15:07:06 +0100

thanks valentin

my bug was twofold: firstly operator error - the pdf which is automatically opened after compilation is the non-clipped version - doh...
secondly I was also compiling using

-dbackend=eps -dno-gs-load-fonts -dinclude-eps-fonts

which i don't need for the clip function - removing these stopped the error message

but..

with your example i get 2 pdf files, one for each system

 and

notice also that the noteheads and ledger lines are clipped

and there's no treble clef in the first example, and no clefs at all in my own example, nor piano-brace etc

maybe clip-regions isn't the tool i want

is there some other tool that i'm missing? essentially i want a tool that will comment out the note-data between two defineable points of the score

i could do it by hand but there's lots of parts and it's error-prone