Re: The LilyPond Report: a new weekly opinion column about Lily's world

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: Re: The LilyPond Report: a new weekly opinion column about Lily's world
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 02:59:42 +0200

Greetings everybody,

A new issue of the "LilyPond Report" is out:

http://valentin.villenave.info/spip.php?article61

This week, we are going to come back on a few points that were raised
on the last issue, to discuss "real music" snippets and Debussy, to
talk about compatibility issues with recently-released operating
systems and to *not* talk about Reinhold Kainhofer :-) Finally, don't
miss our Interview of the Week with a very special French guest : John
Mandereau himself ! As always, you can post your comments at the
bottom of the page, or even register and contribute to the LilyPond
Report's next issues.

Cheers,
Valentin