Re: change number of lines per staff

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: change number of lines per staff
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 09:48:13 +0200

See the section on "Staff symbol" in the manual.

  /Mats

Matthew wrote:
Hi all

I would like to start typesetting some pipeband drum music that I have.

To do this, I need to have a single line (cf DrummStaff), but I would also need
to be able to set the pitch of my notes, as the "pitch" denotes which hand the
note is played with.

Am I able to change the number of lines in a staff from 5 -> 1?

Cheers

Matthew

        Mats Bengtsson
        Signal Processing