Re: StaffSymbol: behaviour of ledger-line-thickness

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: StaffSymbol: behaviour of ledger-line-thickness
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 17:33:08 +0100

I have no inside information about this, but my reading of the description in the IR is that the thickness of the ledger line is determined as the sum of two parts:

ledger-line-thickness = the value of line-thickness * the first number + the value of staff-space * the second number.

The default value is line-thickness * 1.0 + staff-space * 0.1. The staff spacing itself is not influenced by these numbers, but can be changed as the staff-space property of StaffSymbol (but this will also change the spacing of all staff lines, not just ledger lines).

Trevor D

----- Original Message ----- From: "till Rettig" <address@hidden>