Re: StaffSymbol: behaviour of ledger-line-thickness

From: till Rettig
Subject: Re: StaffSymbol: behaviour of ledger-line-thickness
Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2008 13:31:42 +0200

thanks for the quick answer. I tried now to figure out how to apply changes to
StaffSymbol properties. It seems they work only as \with \override for a new
staff or inside the layout block. That would mean that they cannot be changed
on the fly but are preset for every score. Is this correct?

Till

-------- Original-Nachricht --------