Re: Chords as roman numerals

From: Michael Watts
Subject: Re: Chords as roman numerals
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 10:19:34 +1100

There was a very helpful message a few months ago about creating your own chord name exceptions

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2008-01/msg00889.html

But in this case, if you defined minor chords to appear as 'i', it would apply to all minor chords, which makes it tricky, as the roman numerals relate to the key of the moment.

It might be easier to add or define markups as you need them

http://lsr.dsi.unimi.it/LSR/Item?id=309