Re: small addition to NR1, Arpeggios

From: Patrick McCarty
Subject: Re: small addition to NR1, Arpeggios
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 21:48:41 -0700

Hi Andrew,

On Thu, Apr 3, 2008 at 7:40 PM, Andrew Hawryluk <address@hidden> wrote:
> In NR 1.3.3.2, could we change the second snippet to read
>   \arpeggioBracket
>   <c e g c>\arpeggio
>   \arpeggioNeutral
>   <c e g c>\arpeggio
>  to clarify the method of canceling the arpeggioBracket? (I had to dig
>  through property-init.ly to convince myself that this was the correct
>  way of doing it.)
>
>  Also, is the user list the correct place for minor GDP comments like this?
>
>  Andrew

This is a good idea.  Even though the \arpeggioNeutral command is seen
in the third example, it should probably appear earlier (in the second
example, as you suggest).  I'll keep this in mind while I work on this
section.

And yes, the user list the right place to send GDP feedback.  Putting
"GDP...etc" in the subject line is usually a good idea too.  Thanks!

-Patrick