Re: Problem with acciaccatura and articulation

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: Re: Problem with acciaccatura and articulation
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2008 18:35:35 +0200

2008/4/4 Mats Bengtsson <address@hidden>:

> > 2) If I remove the first d'8 note, the stem direction of the d note
> becomes up, as if the \once did not work well.
> >
>  Ugly! Yet another problem with grace notes! Note that the problem remains
> the same even if you
>  remove the \once \override setting within the acciaccatura, i.e. the
> problem is that you begin the
>  Voice context with a grace note.

Hi Mats, hi "Papa" :)

a few comments:
- I can't reproduce the bug here with 2.11.43 (?)

- however it seems related to

- (or doesn't it?)

- Just out of curiosity, you seem to be French but I can't remember
having seen you on the French LilyPond mailing list; perhaps you would
be interested in subscribing to it at
http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/listinfo/lilypond-user-fr
(of course, this doesn't prevent you from posting here as well ;)

Cheers,
Valentin