Re: OttavaBracket bug?

From: Neil Puttock
Subject: Re: OttavaBracket bug?
Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2008 01:04:08 +0100

Hi Matthew,

On 05/04/2008, Matthew <address@hidden> wrote:

>  Is this an OttavaBracket bug? The program-reference doesn't say anything
> about
>  values being hardcoded.

My C++ knowledge is minimal, but unless I'm mistaken, it appears that
the left edge is set to 0 after 'edge-height is read in
ottava-bracket.cc (which implements the print function for
octavations):

Drul_array<Real> edge_height = robust_scm2interval (me->get_property
("edge-height"),
                                                      Interval (1.0, 1.0));

edge_height[LEFT] = 0.0;

Regards,