Re: How to make the copyright notice appear with the tagline

From: Arvid Grøtting
Subject: Re: How to make the copyright notice appear with the tagline
Date: Sat, 05 Apr 2008 17:59:10 +0200

"Romel Anthony S. Bismonte" <address@hidden> writes:

> Thanks for the upgrade suggestion. I have upgraded to 2.11.43, but
> the tagline and copyright notice still do not appear on the bottom
> of the first page.  Perhaps the header needs to be in a different
> place now that I'm in 2.11?  Francisco, I noticed in your snippet
> that the \header block is before any notes.

I think I've always put \header outside (and before) \score (for
single-score music, but that's all I ever do), and I guess some of the
headers need to be there.

And anyway, the behavior you're trying to get is the default; if the
first page is also the last page, it gets both copyright and tagline
printed (with the default footer).

-- Arvid