Re: GDP: Reorganisation of NR 2 - Final call for comments

From: Till
Subject: Re: GDP: Reorganisation of NR 2 - Final call for comments
Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2008 10:49:24 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I like this new layout of the second chapter! I hope, though, you can still
consider my suggestions...

I could think of a section on how to center lyrics between staves -- I would
remember this was recently more than once topic on -user. Or would this go
to "hymn"? I didn't check the templates, though, is it already there?

I could take over the ancient rewrite, when finished which the staff section
(taken that nobody else wants it). I would suggest a subsection like
"transcribing ancient music" where there could be some tricks recently shown
by Carl, the incipit thing that is in the lsr and on -user, also the
"Gregorian-transcription-staff" or how it was called which is nowhere
mentioned in the documentation so far (I included it in staff, but it
doesn't really belong there). Might think of still some more issues, like
the "mensurstriche-layout" which is now also as a snippet in staff.

Greetings
Till

-----