Re: adding IR links

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: adding IR links
Date: Sun, 06 Apr 2008 22:44:56 +0200

Quoting Graham Percival <address@hidden>:
Great.
Do we need to mention exotic things such as Note_performer? If so,
where?

Dunno.  What does it do?  The reason you're looking at the IR and
not me is that I don't know how to use it.

If it's MIDI, then it isn't part of NR 1+2 anyway.  Other than
brief mentions in unavoidable places like Instrument
Transposition, all MIDI stuff is going in some later section.

Yes, all *_performer stuff is MIDI related.

  /Mats