Re: minimumVerticalExtent & minimum-Y-extent

From: Frédéric Moinard
Subject: Re: minimumVerticalExtent & minimum-Y-extent
Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2008 21:03:30 +0400

Hi,

Mats Bengtsson a écrit :

Frédéric Moinard wrote:
Hi,

I'm beginning with 2.10: 3 voices + verses, and I'd like to keep the default distance between music and verse 1 but a shorter vertical spacing between the next lines of lyrics.
(...)

That's correct. This syntax was removed in version 2.7.14. If you have it an old .ly file,

That's right...

and update it using convert-ly,  then you should automatically get the
new relevant syntax
(which you use below).
(...))

To do settings for only one specific instantiation of a context, use the \with construct: \new Lyrics \with {\override VerticalAxisGroup #'minimum-Y-extent = #'(0 . 0) }
 { Here comes the ly -- rics }

Many thanks... I have to do some more rtfm :)

--
Regards,

   FM