Re: White Baroque notation (was: lilypond-user Digest, Vol 65, Issue 34)

From: Damian leGassick
Subject: Re: White Baroque notation (was: lilypond-user Digest, Vol 65, Issue 34)
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 11:13:52 +0100

i think you need:

\override  NoteHead #'duration-log = #1

On 10 Apr 2008, at 05:47, Kurt Kroon wrote:
On 2008/04/09 3:45 PM, "Karl Hammar" <address@hidden> wrote:

Trevor Daniels schrieb:
   .3 Baroque rhythmic notation (new)
Karl:

We don't have lilypond examples of this. I have seen this in a Novello
score for Purcells Dido. So I suggest we drop this for the moment.
(Though an ossia section might show what the editor want.)

We actually do have some in the list somewhere, I remember (was it
Nicolas) somthing about using empty note heads for quarter notes or
something like that -- that's what I am referring to.

Nice, can you find it?

Are you referring to the notation example in the attached email?

Kurtis