Re: Chord dictionary

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Chord dictionary
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 14:33:42 +0200

I would propose to add the chord dictionary as a separate "score"
or "Text markup" or whatever, before the main score. One way to obtain
such a dictionary is outlined in
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2006-06/msg00414.html
Note however that that answer was written before the FretBoards context
was available (or at least before I new
about it), so it's probably better to use that one to typeset
the fret diagrams.

   /Mats

Quoting René Brandenburger <address@hidden>:

Hi,